CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ugh.

You would think at some point things would have to calm down, but alas they haven't. Work seems to be getting crazier and its not that we're busy but that a few of the people at work seem to just be into stirring things up and causing problems. Customers are starting to complain and of course the people being complained about think its not them even though they are mentioned by name or that its a joke or hilarious. I'm not sure how in any manner things going to corporate as a negative mark are in any way hilarious. Its come to a point were silence is all we have at work cause its the only way that things seem to work.

Home is well...the same. For some reason my father can't seem to get it in his head that he doesn't live there for free and that it doesn't matter that I have bills the bills are higher when there is an extra body in the house, especially when that extra body seems to think the heater needs to be up to 75 at all times cause using a blanket is just something unheard of apparently. Not to mention now he got a vehicle from someone and thinks I need to register it and license it in my name cause he doesn't want to have to switch his license and plates over from Arizona. Well I've got news for you, you live in a different state now its been almost three years since you came here get off your ass and switch your things over!! I will not take the responsibility of you or your shit any longer!! A move to Syracuse is needed to be in the works and soon and he will NOT be coming with us. I can't take anymore of this. It was suppose to be a two week visit seven years ago and here I am still babysitting yet somehow he thinks he's helping me out which is just....well I have no words for what it is seeing as how he pays for nothing and does nothing but cause me stress and my child to not have her own room.

Still no word yet from Alberto. I'm not sure if I should even expect it or just continue to count the days until his return and hope for the best. Some days seem to go by so quickly that I hardly notice and others drag and seem as if its already been lengthy time since hes been gone. I guess I can just hope that it continues as it has, keep my head up and press on as I had planned and set forth.

0 comments: