CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm sorry, you want me to what?!

Suddenly it seems as if every day has some new challenge and that my quiet life has gone to pass for now. Hopefully as the holidays pass the quiet exsistence I once had will return.
 A few days ago I was at work and received a very strange phone call from a man asking for a women by my name, well there are two of us at work so I questioned which women he was looking for. With further information I discovered he was looking for me and asked how I could help him.  The conversation then took an interesting turn as he proceeded to ask personal questions such as who I live with, what my rent amount is and a few other questions that are in no way his business. As he finally got around to what his point was he told me basically that he can't afford his bills thinks that I should move in with him and take care of them for him! I'm sorry...what? Would you run that by me again?!
Yes, a complete stranger, well stranger to me at least, he apparently has been following me around, thinks that I should move in and pay his bills. WOW! Of course I tried to politely tell the crazy man on the other end of the phone that wasn't going to happen and get off the phone as fast as possible. He became very upset that I didn't like his idea and even more upset that I wouldn't take down his name and phone number in case as he put it changed my mind. Um yeah not going to happen!!! He needs to go get a job and some mental help.  I really don't think that the crazy man would do anything to harm me or Mariana, but it's definitely something I will have to now be more cautious about especially with him living not far from us. I have no idea how he knows my name, where I work, what I drive, where I live, or anything for that matter but he does and even said no one told him any of it, so I would have to go with stalking. I know that seems harsh but I find it odd for him to know so much and not only that but to be driving past my house multiple times a day for the last two weeks. I made it very clear that the police would be called and stalking charges would be pressed if he contacted me again or continues to go by my house. All I can do is hope its enough to keep him away and that he really won't do anything harmful.
Who knew living in such a small town could be so dramatic.

0 comments: